Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Taking It One Day At A Time

Today was another busy day. Where does the time go? I was out the door by 8:45 am and didn't return til 8:45 pm. It's no wonder I can't get caught up on my housework. (Oh, wait....do I really want to do housework?) Um I'll let that up to your imagination.

So I found the cute pattern that I was looking for in yesterday's post. I called the quilt shop and they had the pattern! The reason I didn't find it online is that it was mislabeled in the gallery.


Found these wonderful nine patch blocks in my basement cutting area. They were leftover blocks from a nine patch queen size quilt I made last year. Will get them put together soon. I love getting things finished. I hope this year will be my year of finishes.


My sister will be having quadruple bypass surgery tomorrow morning around 8 am. Please keep her, my family, and the heart surgeon in your thoughts and prayers.

Sew, Sew, Sew!

Joyce

No comments: