Wednesday, February 10, 2016

And Then There Were Three

I've had a really fast two days. I drove to Columbus, Ohio on Tuesday morning (yes in the mess of a snow storm). The roads were crappy almost all the way there. Two hours of nervous driving. Not really nervous about my driving, but you never know what the other guy is going to do. Regardless, I made it to my daughter's house without any major problems. By 2:30 were at the Eye Center for Sara to get tested for possible lasik surgery. We left the office at 5:00 pm. Yes, I drove in rush hour traffic! Sara's eyes were dilated so we decided I should drive. I'm a small town girl, so the traffic was a bit intimidating. Spent a lovey time having dinner with my daughter and my niece later in the evening.

The Swoon Blocks are coming along! I missed our weekly meeting, but there is another block added to the wall. Our goal is to have all our blocks ready for swapping by October! As I said....then there were three!

Drove home today, Wednesday....and haven't done much of anything. The weather was better today!

Hope some of you were able to get a little sewing in today. What are you working on today?

Joyce

No comments: